Vitamin C is a powerful and essential antioxidant that contributes to hundreds of processes in the body.
The liposomal process consists of encapsulating vitamin C in liposomes, micro-droplets of lecithin in the shape of spherical shells consisting of a double layer of fatty acids similar to the natural layer that forms the outer membrane of the body's cells.
This innovative form of vitamin C thus has several advantages over other oral forms of vitamin C:
- An exceptional assimilation by the body: : thanks to their nanometric size and fatty composition, the liposomes will protect vitamin C from the harmful gastric acids of the stomach and transport it directly into the blood circulation. The absorption rate of vitamin C thus reaches 90%. This rate is 4 times higher than the other oral forms of vitamin C.
- Excellent intestinal tolerance: liposomal vitamin C limits the phenomenon of elimination by the body and therefore does not strain the kidneys. It is therefore perfectly suitable for people suffering from a fragile intestine. Its neutral PH also allows it to be easily assimilated by people suffering from gastric acidity.
- A progressive diffusion of vitamin C: the liposomal encapsulation has the advantage of slowly and continuously delivering vitamin C to the cells. The blood concentration of vitamin C in liposomal form thus declines less rapidly over time than conventional vitamin C.
Liposomal vitamin C is therefore ideal for taking full advantage of the health benefits of vitamin C, and can be consumed throughout the year.
Vitamin C contribute:
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- to normal functioning of the nervous system,
- to the normal functioning of the immune system,
- to normal collagen formation,
- to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- to promote the absorption of iron and calcium.
WHY CHOOSE OUR LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C?
✓ Powerful dosage: each capsule contains an optimal dosage of lipsomal vitamin C (400 mg per capsule) based on L-ascorbic acid.
✓ High quality liposomes: our liposomes, which are very stable over time, are formulated from a phosphatidycholine complex derived from sunflower lecithin guaranteed GMO-free.
✓ Made in France: our supplement is manufactured in a pharmaceutical facility (ISO and GMP standards).
|Nutritional information||Quantity for 1 capsule||% RI*|
|Liposomal Vitamin C||400 mg||-|
|of which vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||280 mg||350%|
|including phosphatidylcholine complex||120 mg||-|
*RI: Reference Intake
Ingredients: Liposomal vitamin C, vegetable envelope (hypromellose), bulking agent (rice starch).
Additional information: suitable for vegetarians and vegans. GMO-free, gluten-free and free of colouring.
Certificate of Analysis
Download the certificate of analysis →
Net weight: 56.55 g
Best before: 1 year (minimum).
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day with a glass of water, at any time of the day.
Precautions: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommanded intake. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Store in a cool dry place.
How is it that the absorption rate of liposomal vitamin C is so high?
The absorption rate of liposomal vitamin C is close to 90% due to the protective effects of the liposome.
Stomach contents are watery in nature, which means that they cannot pass through the hydrophobic layers of the liposome. This allows a higher quantity of vitamin C to be available to the body, since less substance is destroyed.
What is the best form of liposomal vitamin C: liquid or in capsules?
We provide several answers on our page of the Guide to Supplements dedicated to vitamin C (section "In what form should I supplement?"). Do not hesitate to consult it!