Vitamin C is a powerful and essential antioxidant that contributes to hundreds of processes in the body.
The liposomal process consists of encapsulating vitamin C in liposomes, micro-droplets of lecithin in the shape of spherical shells consisting of a double layer of fatty acids similar to the natural layer that forms the outer membrane of the body's cells.
This innovative form of vitamin C thus has several advantages over other oral forms of vitamin C:
- An exceptional assimilation by the body: : thanks to their nanometric size and fatty composition, the liposomes will protect vitamin C from the harmful gastric acids of the stomach and transport it directly into the blood circulation. The absorption rate of vitamin C thus reaches 90%. This rate is 4 times higher than the other oral forms of vitamin C.
- Excellent intestinal tolerance: liposomal vitamin C limits the phenomenon of elimination by the body and therefore does not strain the kidneys. It is therefore perfectly suitable for people suffering from a fragile intestine. Its neutral PH also allows it to be easily assimilated by people suffering from gastric acidity.
- A progressive diffusion of vitamin C: the liposomal encapsulation has the advantage of slowly and continuously delivering vitamin C to the cells. The blood concentration of vitamin C in liposomal form thus declines less rapidly over time than conventional vitamin C.
Liposomal vitamin C is therefore ideal for taking full advantage of the health benefits of vitamin C, and can be consumed throughout the year.
Vitamin C contribute:
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- to normal functioning of the nervous system,
- to the normal functioning of the immune system,
- to normal collagen formation,
- to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- to promote the absorption of iron and calcium.
WHY CHOOSE OUR LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C?
✓ Powerful dosage: each 5 ml serving contains 1000 mg of vitamin C (i.e. 1250% of the Recommended Intake) highly assimilable by the body.
✓ Vitamin C Quali®-C: our vitamin C is Quali®-C labelled. This vitamin, of pharmaceutical quality, is produced in Scotland by DSM, the European brand (HACCP and ISO9001 certified).
✓ NutriProtect technology: our liposomal encapsulation technology, unique in Europe, ensures an optimal transport of liposomes and maximises the rate of absorption of vitamin C by the cells.
✓ Best quality liposomes: our liposomes, which are very stable over time and of medium size guaranteed at 190 nm, are composed of phospholipids derived from soy lecithin GMO-free guaranteed.
✓ Practical and economical format: our liposomal vitamin C is packaged in a 300 ml glass bottle, equivalent to 60 doses, and comes with a measuring cap.
✓ Delicious taste: the lemon flavour of our liposomal vitamin C makes it pleasant to use on a daily basis.
|Nutritional information||Quantity for 1 measuring cap (5 ml)||% RI*|
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)||1000 mg||1250%|
*RI: Reference Intake
Ingredients: purified water, glycerol, vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), phosphatidycholine (soy lecithin), flavouring, natural lemon flavouring, potassium sorbate (preservative), stevia extract (sweetener).
Additional information: suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Guaranteed GMO-free and gluten-free.
Certificate of Analysis
Download the certificate of analysis →
Manufacturing: supplement manufactured in the UK by a GMP certified laboratory.
Net weight: 310 g
Best before: 1 year (minimum).
Take 5 ml per day with the measuring cap included. Consume within 90 days after opening.
Precautions: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommanded intake. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Store in a cool dry place.
What is the size of the liposomes?
The size of the liposomes is very important. In order for liposomes to pass through the small intestine, enter the blood circulation and release vitamin C inside the cell walls and intestinal mucous membrane, they must be between 100 nm and 300 nm in diameter. The liposomes of our vitamin C have an average size of 190 nm, which ensures optimal absorption.
What is the liposomal vitamin C encapsulated in?
Liposomal vitamin C is based on the principle of encapsulation in a phospholipids envelope. The phospholipids of our liposomal vitamin C are made from pure soy lecithin and are guaranteed GMO-free.
Is there sodium in this product?
The liposomal vitamin C we offer is synthesized from the ascorbate form of vitamin C. Sodium is therefore present in the solution we offer. For people who do not suffer from heart problems or hypertension, the small amount of sodium contained in the bottle has no impact on health.
Is there sugar in this supplement?
Our liposomal vitamin C is sugar-free. It contains a little stevia and natural lemon flavouring to make it taste better.
How should I store liposomal vitamin C? Within how long should I consume it?
After opening, please keep the bottle in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.